Friday, March 26, 2010

Completion! How sweet the word...





Here are my "Beautiful Nature Series" 1-3. I finally completed the polymer atcs I was working on. I am quite proud of them actually. It took a lot of planning on my part to decide which colors to use for each and what I wanted the art work to relay to the viewer. So after much trial and error, I tried to paint with watercolors but it didn't work, I finally have 3 finished pieces that I am pretty proud of. I originally made these cards with the intent to trade but I have just simply put to many woman hours into these little pieces of art. I am not sure how much I want to sell them for but I don't think that I can part from them for free. Unless of course there is another polymer artist out there who would like to trade. Polymer for polymer?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment