Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today I Love You


I made an unofficial New Year's Resolution even though I said I wouldn't. What was it you may ask? To do something creative and/or artsy every day of the year. The first art journal entry came out pretty good. At least I like the outcome anyway...

I wrote an entire page about things that had happened over the past year and things to look forward to in the future as well as some things that had been bugging me.

Then I painted over it, not to cover it up, but to make my surface usable.

I used old brushes that have been abused and not taken care of properly to paint everything along with finger smudges and I think that is it. Anyway...

I just let my mind wander and tell me what to paint and this is the outcome. My first piece of art for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment