Friday, February 11, 2011

Sorry for the delay





It has been kind of hectic here since I last wrote. I helped a friend move from one town to another, and get moved in and his things put away and all that, so since Tuesday, I have not been able to do a whole lot of drawing. That being said, I do have a bunch of drawings that I did last week for last weeks post that I will put up tonight.

Michelle Ward has a new challenge up this month about collecting evidence. Ticket stubs, mail, photos, whatever memorabilia that helps you remember a certain special time either recently or a while back. I will be doing that before long.

I also have the bookmarks in the works for the Atcsforall.com challenge. Almost done with those. So exited to see what I get back for marks!

So without further adieu here are the promised photos of artwork from last week to this week. More to come! The top 2 pieces were from a book about how to draw Fantasy Creatures. The bottom two are mine. :D Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment