Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wowzer

So after an enormously long hiatus, I am back in the scene and feeling more artsy than ever. This is my goal for the new year. I am going to do something artsy EVERY DAY! Even if it just a simple doodle on a restaurant napkin. I am going to post something new every week, at the very least. Sometimes more, it depends on whether something tickles my fancy or not. And, I am going to try to sell some artwork, so if you see anything you would like to have, whether to shove away in a closet or perhaps a bookmark or what have you, please let me know. I don't have anything that I would sell for more than 25 bucks, so if you see something you like, it never hurts to inquire. I got a lot of canvas and artsy things for Christmas this year and plan to do more painting. I have one in the works now, that I am especially proud of. Anyway, so this is an interim kind of post, the next one will be no later than Friday, and I will have some artwork to show off! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment