Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sometimes it takes someone else...


I had not realized it, but my Mom pointed out to me that my artwork lately has been a little less than delightful. Meaning that I am a bit depressed. Something that is not easily admitted to. Nonetheless, it is true that lately things have not been going the way I really want them to. So I am going to try and make things better for myself and my family starting with my own outlook. My artwork often reflects my emotional stability i guess, but at the same time, it does not mean that all my artwork should be taken to heart. Sometimes I do things because I think it looks cool. But anyway, here is my latest journal page. Again, it is going on the same kind of theme. Loneliness. This one I did with a gesso background, watercolor crayons, a dollar store marker, and some micron pigment pens. :) I like it. I had no idea what I was going to do when I sat down with my book and this kinda just popped out so without further adeiu... The Lonely Traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment